Friday, June 01, 2012

Greetings from San Francisco!

hi
Hello! My name is Lauren and welcome to Rock Salt, a digital space for my ideas, projects, and adventures. Here you'll find album reviews (I'm in a huge garage rock phase), photos, DIY projects, book recommendations, existential musings (yeah I've taken intro to philosophy. Sup Marcuse?) and other things I enjoy. I also want to use this space to capture San Francisco from my point of view and the point of view of my friends, who are equally as curious about the world as I am! This is a project that I've been wanting to start for a long time, and now that I am freshly graduated from school, I have no excuse not to blog the shit out of the internet. So here it goes. Feel free to stop by, anytime.

L











No comments:

Post a Comment