Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Thom Yorke and I are back in action.

After a month in blogosphere purgatory with the many unused, forgotten blogs on the internet, Rock Salt is back in action! A simple conversation with a friend re-inspired me to keep this baby going. So to all 5 of my readers: check in every now and then to see what I've been up to / listening to / thinking about / eating / creating etc. etc. [Preview-- I've been on a serious Vaccines kick, which is great considering the English band has a new album coming out next month, and I'm quickly developing a fascination with home made tattoos...]

Coincidentally, Thom Yorke's solo project / super-group Atoms For Peace is also back in action. Days after dropping their band's new single "Default," Thom and guitarist/keyboardist Nigel Godrich, also a longtime producer for Radiohead, surprised fans at their "DJ set" in New York City last Saturday with a string of new songs by Atoms For Peace. Check out the opening song from their set. Thom's funky dance moves get me every time.


1 comment: